BNY Mellon Careers
Sr Anlst, Ben Admi,Strat & Del (Senior Analyst, Benefits)
- Contributes to the design and maintenance of effective benefit plans.
- Supports more senior professionals in executing standard benefits projects and programs.
- Interactions and information exchange with vendors. With moderate supervision, provides guidance to managers, HR Business Partners and employees on benefits questions, issues and claims escalated through the MyHR system.
- No direct reports
- With minimal guidance, conducts research on benefits programs and gathers competitive intelligence to contribute to the development and implementation of best-in-class programs that align with business needs. No direct reports;; provides guidance to more junior professionals as needed.
- Analytical skills required
QualificationsBachelor s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. 1-3 years of total work experience is preferred. Analytical skills and excel experience required
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Internal Jobcode: 75004
Job: Human Resources
Organization: HR Compensation & Benefits-HR06282
Requisition Number: 1816815