BNY Mellon Careers
Principal, Project/Program Manager - Disaster Recovery
Responsibilities will cover:
Accountable for coordinating technology resiliency testing events, including definition of scope, planning, execution, coordination of resources, training, tracking, etc.
· Contribute to the establishment of the global Business Continuity & Recovery strategy
· Contribute to the creation of Global DR Policy and overall Governance & Control Framework to support end-to-end business resiliency testing
· Define and maintain detailed DR event calendar across regions
· Provide support in DR event planning, execution, reporting, and analytics
· Collaborate within the team and across teams (technology, business, and operations) to ensure that disaster recovery solutions are adequately in place, maintained, and tested in-line with our overall resiliency strategy.
· Provide ongoing feedback for risk management, mitigation, and prevention.
· Participate in auditing and examination of business disaster recovery processes (i.e. scope, business playbook review, evidence capturing, completeness of the overall test etc.)
· Help ensure compliance with all applicable policies within Business Resiliency framework
· Bachelor's degree in business or technical-related discipline
· 10-12 years of experience in managing projects or production services
· Must work well in a high pressure environment with multiple deliverables in progress
· Experience in the securities or financial services industry
· Solid communication and presentation skills
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Internal Jobcode: 85181
Organization: Global Business Resiliency-HR17252
Requisition Number: 1816842