BNY Mellon Careers
Specialist, Marketing & Communications
We are seeking a Specialist, Marketing & Communications for our North American Distribution business. The North America Distribution Team of BNY Mellon Investment Management focuses on connecting with and providing a wide range of solutions for the complex needs of clients including financial advisors, professional buyers, registered investment advisors, family office representatives and retirement specialists.
Responsible for the delivery of marketing automation and email deployment initiatives for BNY Mellon Investment Management, including delivery of targeted email marketing materials to support Distributed Sales initiatives, new product launches, and track overall email performance using marketing automation tools (Marketo, Adobe, etc.). Contribute toward all aspects of Email marketing communication from setup, to testing, to launch, to post deployment analysis, and to optimization. Also responsible for working with other team members in marketing to plan and execute multiple email campaigns daily under rigorous deadlines in a fast paced environment.
Implements marketing projects in support of the firm's key strategic initiatives and business goals in addition to day-to-day support of brand awareness, client acquisition, client and employee engagement. Applies strong writing and communications skills. Cultivates collaborative relationships with internal and external resources to support activities. Provides technical guidance, as needed. Contributes to the development and implementation of annual marketing and communication and results measurement. Establishes good working relationships with internal teams. Collaborates with business partners to help formulate decision criteria. Keeps abreast of industry/segment trends, market climates and competitive activities, to recommend ways to leverage opportunities among colleagues. Adheres to policies and procedures and is familiar with company practices. May lead special projects/ initiatives for the function or business unit. Acts with a clear sense of accountability supporting functional or business initiatives. Proactively identifies obstacles and recommends solutions. No direct reports, may provide guidance to less experienced staff or project leadership on a limited basis. Manages to approved budget, submits expenses.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and work experience required.
- 5-7 years of related experience preferred; experience in the securities or financial services industry is preferred.
- Expert on e-mail marketing best practices, technologies, trends and GDPR, CAN-SPAM laws
- Proven recent experience proficiently working with marketing automation or ESP tools such as Marketo, Eloqua, Adobe, etc.
- Experience in A/B and multivariate test design, execution and analysis
- Expertise in email programming (HTML) and production project management (EM delivery)
- Experience producing email programs for investment products such as mutual funds, SMAs, CEFs, ETFs
- Data-driven individual with emphasis on test-learn-refine and high attention to detail
- Experience in project management and written and oral communications skills
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 85403
Job: Asset Management
Organization: North America Distribution-HR11430
Requisition Number: 1816936