BNY Mellon Careers
Join a team of seasoned data architects. Designing, creating, and maintaining logical/physical data models and data dictionaries that cater to the specific business and functional requirements of applications. Consults with businesses to identify needs and translates those needs into data architecture solutions under the supervision of a senior team member.
An understanding Data Management principles including Data Governance, Data Quality, Data Lineage, Business Glossary, and Metadata Management is a plus when paired with Big Data or relational design understanding. Knowledge/Experience in Financial Services is a plus.
· RDBMS: Oracle, DB2, Teradata, SQL server
· Tools: eRwin 9.x, Collibra, Arcadia
· Big Data: HDFS, Hive, hBase, Kafka, SQOOP, Atlas, Ranger
· Additional Concepts: MicroService Design, Digitization, Integration Architecture, Data Management, Data Governance, 3NF Data Modeling, Information Engineering Notation, Memory Graph, NoSQL
Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required. 4-6 years of experience in data modeling, data warehousing, data entity analysis, logical and relational database design, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
*Will consider candidates who have tech fundamentals and interested in a career within this tech space
- Data Modeling (Conceptual, Logical, Physical)
- Data Access Design (SQL, NoSQL)
- Some Combination of: Oracle, DB2, Teradata, SQL server, HDFS, Hive, hBase, Kafka, SQOOP, Atlas, Ranger, UNIX, OR LINUX
- Tools: eRwin 9.x, Collibra, Arcadia
- Big Data: HDFS, Hive, hBase, Kafka, SQOOP, Atlas, Ranger
- Data Management principles including Data Governance, Data Quality, Data Lineage, Business Glossary, and Metadata Management
- IE Notation
- Microservice Design
- Integration Architecture
- 3NF Modeling
- Memory Graph
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Florham Park
Internal Jobcode: 45092
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Pershing Technology-HR06376
Requisition Number: 1816973