BNY Mellon Careers
UK Finance Controls and Governance Analyst
- Updating governance and controls framework documentation, working to deadlines and demonstrating compliance on request.
- Assist in identifying process enhancements that will both strengthen the control environment and improve operational efficiency.
- Monitor reported control issues, following up with responsible parties and escalating issues when appropriate.
- The role will require you to build relationships across the Finance teams, service providers and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to reporting on programmes such as Operational Risk Events and Key Risk and Control Indicators.
- Assist in co-ordination of monthly meetings with the specialist service centres, reviewing KPIs and other metrics to measure their effectiveness.
- Work with the Controls team monitoring outsourced control activities, including banking administration, IMMS internal account population and ownership controls, MI reporting and reconciliation Quality Analysis.
- Assist in maintaining and monitoring the control framework for records management for UK finance.
- Help to maintain Senior Management Regime control documentation.
- Assist in collation of quarter end attestation reporting.
- Coordinate updates of Business Recovery documentation and changes to Banking system access.
- Risk or controls specialist looking for hands on role.
- Financial services experience and / or experience of large global organization preferred.
- Risk management, controls and governance experience.
- Project and outsourcing experiences would be desirable.
- Excellent computer skills, in particular MS Power point and MS Excel.
Exposure to PeopleSoft general ledgers desirable, but not required.
- Good communicator
- Ability to collaborate across teams, both within Finance and the wider organisation
- Able to work in a complex global organisation
- Be accountable for your deliverables
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater Manchester-Manchester
Internal Jobcode: 85083
Requisition Number: 1817007