BNY Mellon Careers
Specialist, Information Risk
- With minimal guidance, helps ensure internal controls related to information risk management are sound and effective. Assigned businesses/business partner areas are typically moderately-sized and of limited complexity. Incumbents are building breadth of knowledge on information risk management best practices and have a principle understanding of control and risk management concepts.
- Assists more senior team members with the execution and delivery of business information risk management initiatives specific to a business/business partner area - 50%
- Contributes to the sustention of a risk-aware culture and mindset among employees, contractors and service providers. Assists in the communication of risk related policies, practices and guidelines -25%
- Works with more senior team members to ensure the control environment within the business/business partner unit is sound, effective and meeting client needs. 25%
- No direct reports.
- Responsibilities are primarily limited to assigned businesses/business partner areas.
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Risk and audit experience preferred. Certified Information Security Management (CISM) or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) security certification preferred.
QualificationsBachelor’s Degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: India-Maharashtra-Pune
Internal Jobcode: 70346
Organization: BNYM India Mngt-HR15969
Requisition Number: 1817019