BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Analyst, Pricing Team (workig hours 3-11pm)
- Under direct guidance, works with internal and external datasets and client reference data and provides analysis in the development of statistical, financial and/or econometric models for analyzing asset performance, securities data, derivative pricing, risk exposure or other sophisticated concepts.
- Provides analytical support and prepares drafts of standard and ad hoc reports for assigned area.
- With general guidance, supports assigned areas with basic statistical and quantitative analyses.
- Sometimes performs more advanced analyses.
- Performs or oversees data management activities in support of more senior quantitative colleagues.
- Runs models, looks for exceptions, takes corrective action.
- Has some knowledge of technology tools used to conduct analyses conduct analyses.
- Applies techniques such as SQL, querying and macro development to extract data for populating models.
- Has some knowledge of processes and products and which analyses, methodologies and approaches best support assessment of performance, risk, or valuation.
- Interprets findings and prepares initial drafts of standard reports.
- Assists more senior team members with the preparation of ad-hoc reports at the request of managers and/or other leaders.
- Is beginning to review reporting and calculations performed by less experienced colleagues. No direct reports.
- Primarily responsible for the accuracy and quality of own work.
- Work contributes to the achievement of team goals.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced degree in quantitative analysis preferred. 3-5 years experience preferred.
- Experience in quantitative finance and technology preferred.
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Internal Jobcode: 70127
Organization: Securities Data Mgt-HR07081
Requisition Number: 1817020