BNY Mellon Careers
Intermediate Representative, Data Management Quantitative Analysis
- Under minimal supervision, compiles, synthesizes and reports on the Banks or market data sources.
- May manage moderately complex databases, feeds, etc. and assists with data sources.
- Conducts preliminary, basic calculations for more senior colleagues and helps develop reports.
- Generate and provide information to questions from internal and external clients.
- Extensive training package on financial markets, securities, systems, international vendors
- Gaining proficient knowledge around different securities
- Familiarise with corporate culture
- Working and learning from professionals
- Multiple behavioural training
Requirements to apply:
- At least advanced English and Excel proficiency
- Highly motivated
- Willing to learn and work within the team
- General knowledge around economy, financial markets and securities
- Full time contract of employment.
- Location: Aquarius Building, Swobodna 3.
- Competitive salary.
- Health & Life Insurance.
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary.
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development.
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations.
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects.
- A collaborative culture and great teams.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom. Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Internal Jobcode: 70129
Organization: Securities Data Mgt-HR07081
Requisition Number: 1817022