HedgeMark (“HM”), a BNY Mellon company, specializes in supporting institutional clients in the development and operation of their own private hedge fund dedicated managed account platforms (“DMA”). HM supports clients information and structuring of their private vehicles, negotiating fund documents and counterparty agreements, and project managing each fund’s launch. Post-launch, HM provides risk and performance reporting, transparency and investment guideline monitoring to the client. HM is also responsible for performing operational and accounting functions which provide independent oversight and controls to the process. As of August 31, 2018, HM services 102 DMA funds with $11 Billion assets under management.
- Under significant direction, conducts assigned operational and data analysis activities related to client onboarding/transitions/conversions. Prepares for and onboards clients, opens and closes accounts and/or analyzes, reconciles and reviews incoming or outgoing data for accurate translation to platform.
- Determines the best set-up for client accounts and establishes or makes updates to client accounts.
- Prepares for the opening of new accounts once due diligence on KYC and AML has been completed. Reviews the Account Opening Checklist for accuracy. Closes off accounts by first checking for any pending activity or balances remaining in the account.
- Conducts pre-transition/conversion testing and quality review of client data. Escalates findings to senior colleagues or assigned transition consultant.
- Responsible for the daily workflow of client transition/conversion operational and data analysis, monitoring each component of the transition/conversion including data requirements, regulatory and compliance impact and data transfer, coordination with third-parties, etc.
- Assist with managing transitions/conversions by developing transition/conversion plans along with timelines, assessing key resource requirements and identifying critical paths. Coordinate with different departments to complete tasks and documentation in time. Communicate progress to team and escalate issues or potential project delays.
- Works closely with and provide support for Transition Consulting, Relationship Management and Account Management teams to ensure knowledge of client priorities and preferences and a seamless client experience.
- No direct reports. May have people management responsibilities in some geographies.
- Responsible for small, less complex clients or supports non-complex project phases and contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- 1-3 years of total work experience preferred
- Experience in administrative, client-facing role in a corporate environment is a must
- Readiness to work under time pressure
- Proactive attitude
- Ability to set priorities
- Highly developed organizational skills
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Internal Jobcode: PAS17
Requisition Number: 1817037