BNY Mellon Careers
Specialist, Change Management (Conversion Team)
The successful candidate will be working with senior and junior business sponsors to gather and define requirements and determine appropriate solutions for conversion projects, both internal (from one platform to another) or from external (from another administrator).
The Business Analyst assists in the conversion of funds to platforms that provide BNYM user benefits (potential revenue-generating) as well as platforms that streamline back-office processing (efficiency and headcount reduction). This is an ideal opportunity to gain exposure to a variety of business processes and learn about the primary activities within AIS.
- Gather requirements from the business line users for various funds/clients
- Fully document all requirements and solutions
- Liaise with internal and external technology partners * Work closely with administration, technology and operations partners
- Create and use reconciliation tools used for data migration, mostly excel based
- Participate in releases, perform system integration testing and perform / organize user acceptance testing
- Assist in preparation of project status reports for Senior Management
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with particular emphasis on the production of clear and detailed written Business Requirements and Functional Specifications
- Ability to work on their own (self-motivated) and with a distributed team (i.e. physically located in other regions)
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with business and technology partners
- Ability to understand and analyze business processes & workflows
- An understanding of the AIS (Hedge Funds, Fund of Hedge Funds, Private Equity) business and an interest to further develop this knowledge
- Ability to write test scripts and coordinate system and UAT testing
- 3 to 5+ years’ experience in Alternative Investments or similar industry (preferably Hedge Funds)
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with particular emphasis on the production of clear and detailed Written Business Requirements and Functional Specifications
- Finance / Accounting background a plus
- Expert PC Skills; MS Excel / Word / Windows Operating Systems/ Macro writing experience a plus
- Strong Organizational Skills, Detail Oriented, Analytical Mind, Task Oriented and Strong Work Ethic
- Team oriented experience
- BA or BS minimum
- Preference for Accounting / Finance / Technology
• Life Assurance and Medical Insurance
• Education Assistance
• Health screening
• Recognition and service awards
• Private Pension scheme
• 2 volunteering days per annum
• Well-being program
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Customer/Client Service
Internal Jobcode: 70271
Organization: CSD AIS Operations-HR08997
Requisition Number: 1817096