BNY Mellon Careers
Sr. Tech,Client Processing
- Provide quality service and support to internal clients and occasionally external clients on a daily basis, including account and security transaction processing, phone interaction and routine problem resolution in a timely manner.
- Under direct supervision, perform routine operational tasks in a product or functional area, including processing, balancing, settling and servicing all types of security transactions.
- Enter data, keying information from checks, interpreting payee information and transcribing into on-line system.
- Apply judgment based on practice and precedence.
- Execute all correspondent requisites in a timely and accurate manner with an understanding of the underlying business and specific client needs.
- Maintain relevant paperwork in accordance with departmental policy, with emphasis on regulatory compliance and minimizing any exposure related to assigned processing tasks.
- May investigate and correct errors in client accounts and statements.
- Escalate any problems or issues to immediate supervisor.
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
Bachelor degree preferred. 1-2 years of relevant work experience preferred. Experience in brokerage processing preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: China-Beijing-Beijing
Internal Jobcode: 70612
Organization: Paymnt & Treasury Svc Delivery-HR06382
Requisition Number: 1817109