BNY Mellon Careers
Business Management Analyst, EMEA COO Office
Overview Of BNY Mellon:
BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 35 countries and serving more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon is a leading provider of financial services for institutions, corporations and high-net-worth individuals, providing superior asset management and wealth management, asset servicing, issuer services, clearing services and treasury services through a worldwide client-focused team.
Business Management Analyst to support EMEA COO Office in the preparation of EMEA CSD and UK Legal Entity reports, Review and analysis of EMEA CSD Management Information, take minutes and action points at CSD committee, councils and meetings and general administration tasks.
• Preparation of EMEA CSD and UK Legal Entity reports submitted to EMEA Governance and Corporate Committees and Councils.
• Taking of minutes and actions at EMEA CSD Councils and Committees.
• Following up with EMEA CSD leaders and partners to close out action points
• Review and analysis of EMEA CSD Management Information dashboards.
• Act as EMEA COO office Record Management Coordinator
• Maintenance of EMEA COO BCP plan
• General Administration work as required
The successful candidate will ideally have some relevant experience in the Financial Services or related industry. You will also have, but not limited to:
• Excellent organisation skills.
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Strong written and oral presentation skills.
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
• Ability to draft effective communications.
• Proven ability to handle multi-tasks and work effectively in time pressured situations.
• Experience and interest in financial services sector.
• Demonstrated initiative and high quality work standards are essential.
• Willingness to learn and cultivate good working relationships with clients.
• Strong IT skills: MS Office, including Excel and PowerPoint.
What we can offer you:
• Challenging, fun and supportive environment
• 25 days holiday (in addition to Bank Holidays) plus opportunity to purchase up to 5 extra days
• Pension – 12% employer contribution
• Life Assurance, Income protection and Medical Insurance
• Education Assistance
• Childcare Vouchers
• Health screening
• Season ticket loans
• Recognition and service awards
• 2 volunteering days per annum
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Service Delivery (CSD) brings together BNY Mellon's key operational areas into one global team to better support the company's businesses and serve clients around the world. CSD helps clients to conduct business, service assets, and engage in transactions in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. At every stage of the investments lifecycle - creating, trading, clearing, settling, holding, servicing, managing, distributing and restructuring assets - CSD is working to make BNY Mellon the recognized industry service quality and productivity leader. Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Job: General Mgmt / Admin
Internal Jobcode: 70160
Organization: EMEA CSD Invest Services Ops-HR13904
Requisition Number: 1817141