BNY Mellon Careers
Inter. Rep, Valuations/Pricing
- Processes data to support market pricing of securities and manages data flow. Helps prepare valuation reports
- Supports pricing analyses by performing a set of standard operational activities, such as processing data and tracking changes in pricing data
- Validates quality of data and ensures accurate processing of data using established procedures and under the general guidance and direction of more senior valuations/pricing staff
- May contribute to the improvement of the daily pricing process
- Obtain security prices from the approved sources
- Ensures clients data requirements are supported and followed and identifies key issues and patterns for partial/conflicting data
- Recognizes and solves typical client problems promptly and professionally that can occur in own work area by evaluating and selecting solutions from established operating procedures
- Escalates complex issues promptly and effectively to supervisor or team lead.
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work
- High school/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- Bachelors degree preferred. 2-3 years of total work experience preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Internal Jobcode: 70624
Organization: Glb Inst Acctg Risk Solutions-HR14005
Requisition Number: 1817172