BNY Mellon Careers
Lead Analyst,Fund/Client Accounting - Regulatory Reporting
QualificationsBachelors degree in accounting or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. 5-7 years of total work experience preferred. Big 4 accounting firm experience preferred.
Key duties of the role include; Plan, coordinate and track filing processes for Form PF, AIFMD Annex IV, and CPO-PQR. Collect data from internal and external parties. Normalize and scrub data. Enrich data and perform data prep calculations. Provide regulatory calculations, aggregations and final reporting to the client for review and approval.
- Familiarity with financial markets and instruments and accounting practices.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills with the ability to think critically and make recommendations to improve workflow and service level.
- Ability to identify data and/or reporting discrepancies and analyze the impact of new and evolving financial instruments and market conditions with respect to reporting requirements related to Form PF, AIFMD, and CPO-PQR.
- Detail oriented and proven ability to assimilate new information quickly.
- Ability to provide efficient and accurate verbal and written analysis.
- Strong verbal, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work cooperatively with all levels of staff and management.
- Manage multiple tasks independently, while consistently providing high quality and timely products.
- Strong proficiency in Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, sumifs).
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 70508
Organization: CSD AIS Operations-HR08997
Requisition Number: 1817242