BNY Mellon Careers
Representative, Client Processing
1. Receive, check and clarify correspondent bank cover letters if all necessary information is clear and complete before processing into system.
2. Input necessary data into systems and ensure the accurate data input.
3. Communicate with correspondent banks through email and telephone to meet their requirements in a timely manner.
4. Escalates any unconventional client inquiry to team leader.
5. Reports preparation to both internal colleagues and external clients.
6. Maintain up-to-date knowledge about standards, practices, policies and procedures to well perform daily work.
7. Strictly follow relative SOPMs and comply with the regulations.
8. Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
1. Good in PC operations and typing speed is required.
2. Self-motivation, enthusiasm, positive attitude and teamwork spirits is required.
3. Good telephone manner is required.
4. Bachelor is required.
5. Good command of both written and spoken English is required.
6. 2-3 years of total work experience required.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Service Delivery (CSD) brings together BNY Mellon's key operational areas into one global team to better support the company's businesses and serve clients around the world. CSD helps clients to conduct business, service assets, and engage in transactions in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. At every stage of the investments lifecycle - creating, trading, clearing, settling, holding, servicing, managing, distributing and restructuring assets - CSD is working to make BNY Mellon the recognized industry service quality and productivity leader. Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: China-Shanghai-Shanghai
Internal Jobcode: 70611
Organization: Paymnt & Treasury Svc Delivery-HR06382
Requisition Number: 1817248