BNY Mellon Careers
Representative, Client Processing
1. Process/verify issuance/advise letter of credit under applicable standard banking practices and Bank of New York Mellon Operating Procedures using the Global Trade System (GTS).
2. Examine/verify documents presented in a timely manner in accordance to the applicable standard banking practices and Bank of New York Mellon Operating Procedures while utilizing specific Departmental guidelines.
3. Process payments associated with Letters of Credit and Trade Loan. Escalate potential problems or unusual transactions to Manager.
4. Resolve any inconsistencies with the appropriate parties.
5. Ensure the timely processing and follow-up of all assigned work in order of priority as set by Departmental guidelines.
6. Maintain professional communication with relevant parties.
7. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Minimum of at least 5 years of experience in the export/import document examination.
2. Good communication skills.
3. A good working knowledge of the applicable standard banking practices and Bank of New York Mellon Operating Procedures.
4. Ability to continue development of knowledge of Bank systems.
5. Good capability with written and spoken English.
6. Coverage for Chinese holiday to support market segments.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: China-Shanghai-Shanghai
Internal Jobcode: 70611
Organization: Paymnt & Treasury Svc Delivery-HR06382
Requisition Number: 1817257