BNY Mellon Careers
Representative, Client Processing
- Provide quality client service and support to internal clients and occasionally external clients on a daily basis, including phone interaction, problem resolution and account transaction processing in a timely manner.
- Under direct supervision, perform routine operational tasks in a product or functional area, processing updates to client accounts or company records and ensuring that data is feeding into the right system.
- Enter data, keying information from checks, interpreting payee information and transcribing into on-line system.
- Begin monitoring exceptions. May interact with record keepers to verify that client records are in sync with the fund company or another custodian.
- Execute all correspondent requisites in a timely and accurate manner with an understanding of the underlying business and specific client needs.
- Respond to client inquiries, escalating non-standard issues to a Team Lead. May communicate with an external third party to research inquiries.
- Investigate and correct errors in company records and client accounts. Accurately open and update accounts or company records.
- Work closely with technology and systems teams to ensure the system is efficient and incorporates any necessary risk mitigations.
- Provide product knowledge, market nuances and requirements and technical assistance, as necessary.
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
Bachelors degree preferred. 2-3 years of relevant work experience preferred. Experience in brokerage processing preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: China-Shanghai-Shanghai
Internal Jobcode: 70611
Organization: Paymnt & Treasury Svc Delivery-HR06382
Requisition Number: 1817257