BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Representative, Client Service
Overview of Corporate Trust
With global reach and a comprehensive suite of scalable administrative, operational and infrastructure capabilities, BNY Mellon Corporate Trust help clients to drive business growth and maximize efficiency through our core services of trustee, paying agency, custodian, collateral administrator and other fiduciary offerings. Backed by the power of BNY Mellon at every phase of the investment lifecycle, our global footprint and deep expertise deliver insight-driven solutions directly to clients.
Overview of Team
Within EMEA , we currently have Corporate Trust Global Client Services teams in Dublin and Wexford and the teams continue to grow as we take on new business with overall responsibility for the operational relationship with our Clients. We work in a global model and are closely aligned to our colleagues in other locations such as the UK, US and India in order to streamline and support our automation agenda.
- Serves as the technical expert for complex transactions and processes on a daily basis and provides work direction for the team.
- Independently assists clients by responding to complex phone, email and other inquiries regarding company products, services and procedures.
- Responds to client questions on BNY Mellon product features and provides technical assistance for the most complex issues that have been escalated by junior team members.
- Researches and resolves complex operational or client issues.
- Assists in identifying trends in client issues and proposing solutions.
- Provides status updates on problem resolution and outstanding issues to other teams.
- Directs inquiries to the appropriate resources at BNY Mellon.
- Assists with process improvement by contributing ideas to improve team efficiency.
- Coordinates implementation of resulting process changes for the team.
- Provides guidance to less experienced staff.
- May serves as the team leader for a team of support staff Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
- Helps develop and contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Preparation of monthly investor reports to ensure compliance with portfolio composition tests, whilst also ensuring accurate book entry for the period, and meeting client expectations
Client Relationship support:
- Act as a support to the Client Service Manager who has overall responsibility for ensuring that the duties as contracted are being provided by BNY Mellon
- Participate in various projects such as new deal closings and any other projects as assigned
- Escalate issues and concerns
What you will experience with us:
- Sound technical knowledge of structured finance products including CDO/CLO (Collateralised Debt/Loan Obligations) and Credit Funds
- Exposure to major global financial institutions
- A fast paced environment which offers ability to develop and progress within the Company
What we are looking for:
- We are requiring that perfect candidate will have strong English writing and speaking skills, computer literacy, high attention to detail, organisational and communication skills, interest in a career in financial services.
- 2-4 years of total work experience (financial services preferred)
- Someone with experience 2-3 years in financial services - knowledge of Loan Administration, Syndicated Loans and/or Structured Finance is a plus.
- Interest in finance and building a career within the financial services industry
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, organisational and time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong decision making skills
- Motivated team members with the ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Good knowledge of Excel (vlookup, pivot table etc)
- Competitive salary.
- Full time contract of employment.
- Working Hours: dependant on the team but usually: Monday-Friday 9:00 – 17:15.
- Competitive salary.
- Health & Life Insurance.
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary.
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development.
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations.
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects.
- A collaborative culture and great teams.
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Corporate Trust
Internal Jobcode: 70108
Organization: Corporate Trust-HR06320
Requisition Number: 1817318