BNY Mellon Careers
Head of Client Experience, Korea
- Responsible for the Service Director and Client Service teams in Korea.
- Responsible for developing and implementing Client Experience strategy in collaboration with the APAC Regional Head of Client Experience and global peers
- Research client issues and bring to resolution. May be assigned as owner/expert of a particular process or product
- Conduct frequent and regular check-ins with assigned clients, ensuring their continued satisfaction with firm services
- Develop, track and report on service ratings for assigned client portfolio. Contribute to the development of team/unit metrics, dashboards and roadmaps
- Work closely with Relationship Executive teams to ensure Client Experience strategy is executed
- Keep abreast of client account activity occurring throughout the firm and often serve as the ultimate escalation point for client service satisfaction
- May assist with prospecting new clients in a similar industry or segment of existing clients. Conduct service review meetings and assist in client training, sharing of market information/experience
- May work with other Relationship Managers and/or marshal firm-wide resources (marketing, legal, compliance, etc.) to ensure client needs are being addressed and to proactively inform clients of industry developments or firm thought leadership
- May assist in client onboarding and/or risk management activities are conducted and captured (KYC, BAC, etc.)
- Provide guidance to Service Director and Client Service managers and staff as needed.
Bachelor degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required with an MBA preferred. At least 7 years of relevant work experience with at least 3 years of management experience preferred. Experience in an operational area and strong client services experience in Korea preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Korea, Republic of-Seoul-Yeongdeungpo-gu
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70099
Organization: Service Directors-HR16351
Requisition Number: 1817334