BNY Mellon Careers
Full Stack Developer - Wellesley, MA
Eagle Investment Systems is currently seeking an experienced developer to join our growing Cloud Engineering team. The individual will have the skills and experience to work closely with several teams across a vast array of business and technical verticals. We are looking for a well-rounded professional with a passion for emerging technologies. The individual will have development experience with relational and object-oriented databases, analytical ability and must be a solid team player.
- Gain proficiency with current Self-service, Automation and Master Data Applications and proactively improve them.
- Participate in the build-out and improvement of our workflow engine
- Develop REST APIs to provide integration solutions
- Database Development
- Master Data Warehouse Security and Performance Enhancements
- Data Integration between Master Data Warehouses including Service Now CMDB
- Drive enhancements throughout full life cycle from concept to final implementation
- Assist in the creation and upkeep of application best practices
- Participate and provide insight in the development of future Enterprise solutions.
- Experience with Relational Databases (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL) and NoSQL Databases (MongoDB)
- Experience writing automation test code and scripting (Python, Perl, Shell , etc.)
- Experience Building REST APIs and API Design
- Experience developing stored procedures/functions/packages in Oracle
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with any of the following tools a plus: GIT, TFS, Jira, Service Now, Jasmine, Jenkins
- Excellent technical and analytical skills
- Comfortable working in a collaborative team and technology community
- Financial industry experience combined with software industry experience would be ideal
- Experience with Windows and Linux operating systems as well as virtualization
- Demonstrated track record of contributing successfully to the delivery of large and visible, high quality projects
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with remote teams
- Must possess degree educated in a science discipline and must be genuinely interested in the core technologies that underpin modern software development (Computer Science/Computer Engineering degree preferred)Lead Developer->> Provides application software development services or technical support in situations of moderate complexity. May also be responsible for requirements gathering and BRD/SRD preparation. Has thorough knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle. Conducts reviews of the test Plan and test Data. Writes new programs of moderate complexity and scope, working with basic application system designs and specifications, utilizing BNY Mellon's standard development methodology, procedures and techniques. Designs and codes programs, and creates test transactions and runs tests to find errors and revise programs. Prepares the final and detailed versions of system modification requirements, ensures turnovers are done on time and correctly. Interfaces with architects to design, code, test and implement application programs. Conducts analysis of organizational needs and goals for the development and implementation of application systems. Proposes innovative, creative technology solutions. Contributes to the achievement of related teams' objectives.
QualificationsBachelor's degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, 4-6 years of experience in software development required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus, should have thorough knowledge of the software development cycle.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Wellesley
Internal Jobcode: 45115
Job: Asset Servicing
Organization: AS Eagle Cloud And EMS-HR06432
Requisition Number: 1817348