BNY Mellon Careers
Specialist Information Security Analyst - Data Loss Prevention
- Demonstrate solid understanding of DLP system architecture, policy management and operational work.
- Experience with review and triage of DLP alerts and escalate accordingly.
- Worked on DLP alert triage with Symantec DLP Product suite for data in motion, data in use, and data at rest
- Extensive knowledge in incident investigation, root cause analysis and escalation
- Experience providing detailed DLP analysis support for stakeholders and internal team for resolution
- Understanding of networking, including topologies, data flow, firewalls, routing, Wireshark, OSI model, Splunk
- Strong analytical capabilities and problem-solving abilities, with a desire to learn new things and provide feedback in challenging situations.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication and writing skills. Experienced in writing technical documentation, standard operating procedures, requirement documentation, test plans, strategy and processes.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, 3+ years of experience in information security or related technology experience required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
- Previous experience with Data Loss Protection is desired
- Experience with Symantec DLP product is preferred.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Ireland-Dublin-Dublin
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60126
Organization: Information Security-HR11724
Requisition Number: 1817362