BNY Mellon Careers
Sr.Specialst Information Security Analyst- Enterprise Encryption
- The candidate will provide enterprise level guidance, assessment and direction in the development and implementation of encryption architectures, services, and solutions for the banks complex, global environment.
- Emphasis is on validation polices, standards and procedures are followed, documentation of any gaps and escalation of any risks
- Knowledge of implementing and evaluating data encryption systems for networks, computing platforms, and applications software.
- Understand practical risk tradeoffs encryption systems design and implementation. Understand the requirements for conducting a proof-of-concept test or threat scenarios to evaluate architectural options, such as: use of different protocols, algorithms, key lengths and key management systems; encryption at varying points in the technology stack (ref. the OSI stack); centralized vs. decentralized solutions; and solution match to requirements.
- Familiar with centralized key management solutions.
- Familiar with encryption technologies: TLS/SSL, full disk encryption, Hardware Security Modules (HSMs), PKI, DBMS encryption products; application Crypto API use, both wireless and wireline encryption.
- Basic knowledge of industry encryption standards (e.g. NIST SP 800-57, ISO/IEC 18033, and FIPS 140-2).
- Understanding of Information Security frameworks and best practices (e.g. ISO, NIST).
- Experience with the following products is a plus: Oracle ASO/TDE, Vormetic data at rest encryption. Key management solutions (Gemalto or similar products)
- Ability to follow encryption system requirements, standards, policies and procedures.
- Ability to discuss encryption solutions with technical teams.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication, presentation, and technical writing skills.
- Minimum 10 years experience in information technology
- Minimum 5 years of experience in information security or related technology experience required.
- Minimum 2 years leading implementation teams or hands on implementation of encryption solutions.
- Industry certifications such as: CISSP/SSCP, GSEC, or GCIH a plus.
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry a plus.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 45155
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Information Security-HR11724
Requisition Number: 1817374