BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Analyst, Client Experience (based in Jeonju)
- Work with external clients to resolve moderately complex day-to-day issues and direct them to appropriate resources at BNY Mellon.
- Support clients in addressing moderately complex operational and technical issues and ensuring requests are executed.
- Apply intermediate problem solving skills, experience and judgement to analyze information.
- Use communication skills to deliver high quality service to a specialized client base.
- Provide clients information related to BNY Mellon products and services representing multiple lines of business and geographies and direct them to the appropriate resources, as needed.
- Leverage a good understanding of broader BNY Mellon services and offerings. Monitor client inquiries, resolve non-routine issues and escalate complex issues to the appropriate team member, as needed.
- Use knowledge of client issues and needs to contribute to business development efforts.
- Participate in internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience.
- Recommend process improvements.
- Provide guidance to less experienced team members.
- Support multiple, moderately complex client accounts.
Bachelor degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. At least 5 years of relevant work experience preferred. Experience in an operational area and strong client services experience in Korea preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Korea, Republic of-Seoul-Yeongdeungpo-gu
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70105
Organization: Service Directors-HR16351
Requisition Number: 1817451