BNY Mellon Careers
Client Onboarding Project Planner
· Support the On-boarding Lead and deputise for him/her when absent
· Responsible for creating and maintaining the on-boarding project plan, resource plan, risk & issue log and actions log
· Ensure audit trail is documented
· Leads project planning and control activities, such as project reporting, planning, issue/risk tracking, resource estimation.
· Reports and escalates project issues as needed
· Works with all required functions to plan, track and execute onboarding projects
· Maintains and controls communication strategy(ies)
· Contributes to the achievement of team objectives
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, both internally and externally.
- Co-ordinate and lead workshops both internally and externally
- Strong background on Project Management. Prince2 certified is preferable
- Knowledge of transfer market (funds, international and Crest) would be advantageous but not essential
- Strong written and communication skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Suite application, especially Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio
- Flexibility to adapt to meet clients’ needs
- Ability to cope with heavy workload by prioritising
- Client facing experience would be advantageous
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Merseyside-Liverpool
Internal Jobcode: 70085
Organization: Pershing International-HR16947
Requisition Number: 1817490