BNY Mellon Careers
Intermediate Representative Fund/Client Accounting
- Provides accounting support activities for funds of higher complexity.
- Reviews work of more junior colleagues and provides technical assistance on complex matters.
- Performs a variety of accounting and net asset value (NAV) production functions (including NAV construction and validation, NAV review, dissemination and reporting activities) for more complex assigned funds.
- Assists in reviewing data and resolving intricate problems that may arise during the normal daily, weekly or monthly accounting and reporting.
- Tracks data and maintains accounting records for funds of higher complexity in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Provides requested data to team members.
- Prepares system-generated accounting reports or templates consisting of multiple or advanced data sets and conducts general data validation and reconciliation.
- Reviews work of junior team members.
- Regularly works with client staff to exchange information with respect to cash, accounting, and reporting of daily and monthly client activities and initiatives.
- Communicates data needs and answers client questions.
- No direct reports.
- Provides guidance to less experienced Fund/Client Accounting Support staff, as needed. Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
- Bachelors degree in accounting or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 2-3 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in accounting support preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater Manchester-Manchester
Job: Asset Management
Internal Jobcode: 70513
Organization: Glb Fund Accnt & Fund Admin-HR13984
Requisition Number: 1817642