BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Group Manager, Middle Office
- Provide oversight of Middle Office team responsible for conducting accounting services on behalf of a broad array of assigned clients including determining net asset values, calculating fund performance, allocating expenses, preparing reports, delegation and oversight of processing daily trade activity across clients, incident management, and client engagement.
- Manage the performance of teams and sets function priorities.
- Manage relationships with broad set of clients and resolves any unique escalated issues related to transactions.
- Allocate work across teams and is responsible for overseeing HR activities for the unit.
- Develop and manage processes and provide guidance to teams managed to ensure that records are maintained in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
- Strong communication skills to navigate and resolve complex situations and ensure client needs are being addressed by Middle Office function.
- Provide consultative support to develop an understanding of the needs and requirements of new clients in order to allocate that client against the various teams and develop service offerings.
- Recruit, direct, motivate and develop staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
- Leverage a strong expertise of client needs and requirements to execute and communicate the functional strategy and provide recommendations to develop improved service offerings.
- Provide guidance to teams on the implementation of new policies to follow regulations.
- Responsible for the achievement of team goals and objectives, talent management and supervision of Middle Office staff.
Bachelor’s degree in finance or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. At least 10 years of relevant experience in accounting with at least 3 years of management experience preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Internal Jobcode: 70541
Organization: MOCSD Service Delivery-HR17225
Requisition Number: 1817745