BNY Mellon Careers
Implementation Lead Analyst, Client Onboarding
- Co-ordinates all on-boarding activities, including client transition operations, system configuration/oversight and data analysis, monitoring each component of the transition including data requirements, regulatory and compliance requirements, opening/servicing agreements, data transfer, coordination with third-parties, etc
- Main point of contact for Client Firm queries
- Manages static data and data transfer
- Identifies and works with Operational SME’s as required
- Conducts pre-transition testing and quality review of products/solutions; advises client on corrective actions.
- Responsible for small to medium size on/off boarding projects
- Ensures client has submitted/provided all required documentation and files; provides quality review of submissions. Coordinates with business or data analysts for data file and business requirement review.
- Works closely with and provides support for Transition Consulting, Relationship Management and Account Management teams to ensure knowledge of client priorities and preferences and a seamless client experience.
- Participates in communications with internal and external stakeholders.
- At transition completion, briefs the client services and/or account management team on operational activities relevant for ongoing, long-term support. May prepare and conduct client training.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, both internally and externally.
- Co-ordinate and lead workshops both internally and externally
- Knowledge of transfer market (funds, international and Crest) would be advantageous but not essential
- Experience/background in financial operations is preferred.
- Strong written and communication skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Access.
- Knowledge of Front office systems, i.e. Bloomberg, Fidessa and Pro-Quote etc.
- Flexibility to adapt to meet clients’ needs
- Ability to cope with heavy workload by prioritising
- Project Management experience would be an advantage
- Client facing experience required
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Merseyside-Liverpool
Job: Customer/Client Service
Internal Jobcode: 70085
Organization: Pershing International-HR16947
Requisition Number: 1817759