BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Representative, Legal Agreement Repository
- The DRS to develop an understanding of over 300 contract and agreement-type documents across the suite of the products offered at the enterprise, leverage multiple technology products and platforms for daily operation and ad hoc initiatives.
- Interact with technology and business representatives to support the end-to-end process. I
- n the role’s contract-focused aspect, the DRS interacts with Operations and Legal teams to review artificial intelligence software-extracted provisions and manually identify & attribute additional data terms. Examples of contract documentation supported includes, but is not limited to, Master Securities Lending Agreements, Rehypothecation Agreements, Trust Agreements, and Sub-Custody Agreements.
- The DRS will be responsible for identifying and reaching resolution of document and data defects with technology and business involvement.
- The DRS is expected to participate in projects to improve the efficiency and accuracy of the process.
- The DRS is also expected to collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders, providing the DRS the opportunity to build project management and technical skills.
- The employee will interact closely with Operations, Legal team members, and the Lead Documentation Specialist to ensure operational efficiencies and data quality standards are met.
- Written and verbal fluency in English
- An interest in a career in financial services, with a legal focus
- Educated to Masters or Degree level; Legal / Finance or similar field will be an advantage, however we equally welcome graduates of all degrees
- Experience working with contracts would be a strong asset
- Proactive, focused attitude towards work and an ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Organisational, inter-personal and communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Initiative and enthusiasm with an ability to achieve challenging goals
- PC literacy, including working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Full time contract of employment.
- Location: Aquarius Building ul. Swobodna 3.
- Competitive salary.
- Health & Life Insurance.
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary.
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development.
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations.
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects.
- A collaborative culture and great teams.
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement: Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data. BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.- BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom. Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Internal Jobcode: 70394
Organization: CM - Control Risk Compliance-HR06112
Requisition Number: 1817760