BNY Mellon Careers
Technician, Document Custody
- Assist in the review of physical or electronic documents provided by internal and external clients.
- Responsible for storing and retrieving documents while following proper policies and procedures.
- Under supervision, may receive, collect and review incoming documents (including contracts and collateral received from internal and external clients) for accuracy and prepares them for storage or filing based on pre-defined retention and record keeping policies.
- Deliver documents to processing groups for review.
- Scan and end tab documents as appropriate when received and maintain records after they have been stored/filed.
- Retrieve files as requested by internal and external clients.
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
Bachelor degree preferred with at least 1 year of relevant work experience preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Australia-New South Wales-Rosebery
Internal Jobcode: 70478
Organization: Issuer & Loan Services CSD-HR11024
Requisition Number: 1817795