BNY Mellon Careers
Intermediate Representative, Tax Reporting & Compliance
- Working in team to deliver best possible tax reporting service to our Clients, both in daily operations regime, as well as annual reporting tasks.
- Supports day-to-day tax reporting activities, including fund static data setup and maintenance.
- Working on tax reporting due in various countries, including Germany, Belgium, UK, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Korea, India.
- Generate and provide information to questions from internal and external clients.
- Extensive training package on financial markets, systems, tax reporting requirements in all involved countries.
- Working in an international environment, both within the Poland team, as well as in other teams.
- Familiarise with corporate culture
- Working and learning from professionals
- Multiple behavioural training
QualificationsRequirements to apply: 1. At least advanced English proficiency 2. Highly motivated 3. Willing to learn and work within the team 4. General knowledge around economy, financial markets and accounting Working hours: Flexibly switching between shifts 9-17, 10-18 and 11-19. What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment.
- Location: Aquarius Building ul. Swobodna 3.
- Competitive salary.
- Health & Life Insurance.
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary.
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development.
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations.
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects.
- A collaborative culture and great teams.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom. Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70596
Organization: Glb Fund Accnt & Fund Admin-HR13984
Requisition Number: 1817823