BNY Mellon Careers
Information Security Analyst
- CISSP with experience in managing, investigating, and resolving all Cybersecurity-related incidents.
- Experience in managing Security Information Event Management (SIEM) service based on Splunk solution for security alerting, reporting and response. On-board critical systems to SIEM solution based on Splunk and perform Security Operations Centre (SOC) function within PSAL.
- Ensures that all devices are updated at all times with the latest patches and virus definitions. Experience in managing technical vulnerabilities as part of a formal vulnerability management procedure is essential. Ability to work closely with IT Operations to patch and apply remediation to vulnerable systems within required service-level agreements (SLA). Knowledge of Qualys is a plus.
- Adept in performing Cybersecurity risk assessments where identified risks are logged, analyzed, and mitigated in a timely manner.
- Knowledgeable in managing a MS-Windows environment and Active Directory Domains and Trusts
- Experienced in Juniper IPS/IDS, Juniper firewalls, and network devices
- Experienced in SailPoint, Thycotic and other Identity Access Management Solutions
- Experience in conducting security training for employees and research the security solution to the business needs.
- Experienced in configuring secure database and communications, preferably in MS-SQL.
- Manage security for on-premise and Cloud services such as Office365
- Cybersecurity certification, preferably Certified Information Security Professional (CISSP) or Splunk certification
- Experienced with networking preferably with related certification e.g., JNCIS-SP, CCNA
- Experienced with operating systems preferably with certification on MS-Windows
- Experienced working with collaboration tools and ticketing systems e.g., JIRA, Confluence
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required
- 4-6 years of experience in information security or related technology experience required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) qualification is preferred
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60096
Organization: Pershing SEC Australia-HR16948
Requisition Number: 1817848