BNY Mellon Careers
To assist/ensure the APAC business is compliant with all BNYM internal operating administration processes and procedures.
· On-boarding and Off-boarding of all CT APAC Employees: To support the business by managing the on-boarding of all new hires and to off-boarding all leavers in line with CT and company policy procedures. This includes desk occupancy set-up, IT desktop kit, Telecoms., Security Pass, Signing Authority and all system access requests as required by the Business Manager/Manager Delegate, for the employee based on their role and responsibilities in line with Company Policy.
Manage the day to day ad-hoc APAC business
team administrational requests:
- Facilitate Business Legal invoice and miscellaneous expense invoice processing.
- Coordinate submission/update of regular and ad hoc events such as Business Continuity Plan update Records Management Self-assessment, inter-company outsourcing activity review, client issues log etc
- Handle CT Committee Agendas / Minutes/ Uploading KRIs
- Support straightforward ad hoc initiatives/projects under the direction of the CT APAC CAO as required
- A multitasker, the ability to organise and manage own time and juggle a busy daily workload.
- Proactive approach, use own initiative to prioritise critical business requests
- To stay professional and calm in a sometimes pressurised environment.
- Tenacity and the ability to challenge stakeholders/business partners to ensure delivery to our business within specific SLA.
- Good problem solving skills and the ability to know when to manage and when to escalate to ensure swift and effective resolve to outstanding queries/requests.
- Approachable, a good communicator.
- Attention to detail to ensure accurate updates/reporting
- Strong PC, file and email management skills (proficient working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Full time contract of employment.
- Working Hours: dependant on the team but usually: Monday-Friday 9:00 – 17:15.
- Location: Sagittarius Building ul. Sucha 2
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Corporate Trust
Internal Jobcode: 50134
Organization: Corporate Trust-HR06320
Requisition Number: 1817923