BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Service Desk/On-Site Support Analyst
TECHNOLOGY SERVICES GROUP (TSG) is the central infrastructure services group with a proven track record of innovating to help BNY Mellon and its customers have most reliable, nimble and cost-effective solutions in the financial services market place. BNY Mellon BXP technology is leading edge with industry first PasS/IaaS fully integrated solution, combined with enterprise standards for developers.
TSG is building next generation scalable, efficient data center as a service using the latest innovation infrastructure. Building on top of the cloud deployments in BNY Mellon, we are aggressively automating and bridging the green field cloud with the existing virtual computing environments.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leadership of a small to mid-size team.
- Work with management to ensure accurate and timely completion of all projects and break/fix items.
- Troubleshooting and resolution of desktop hardware and software issues.
- Hardware and software installs along with move, add and change activities.
- Follows established support process, escalation processes and incident tracking guidelines.
- Work with other technology teams to ensure problem resolution.
Senior Service Desk/Onsite Support Analyst->> Provides support to all IT-related activities and initiatives, including guidance, assistance, coordination and follow-up on IT problems and ensures resolution. Provides guidance, assistance, coordination and follow-up on problems and ensures resolution. Provides support to a specific group of customers on applications, infrastructure and technology related activities for small projects. Works with application developers and operations to support production applications and customer-specific operations. Trains customers on new products, applications and platforms. Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience is required.
- Two to four (2-4) years of experience in technical and customer-support is required.
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
- Strong people skills and problem solving competencies. Ability to use these skills to assure our user community is provided with swift resolutions to their technical needs.
- Ability to maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving technical issues.
- Must be able to travel. Flexible with your schedule. Personal car required in some locations.
- Powershell scripting a plus.
- Experience with Windows 7, Windows 10 and Macintosh Operating Systems.
- Experience with mobile devices includes: BlackBerry, iPhone, Android, iPad and Surface Pro’s.
- Experience with Remedy ticketing system.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office is required.
- Exposure to Office 365.
- Working knowledge of virtual desktop environments.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-White Plains
Internal Jobcode: 45073
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Technology Services Group-HR06725
Requisition Number: 1817963