BNY Mellon Careers
Specialist, Relationship Manager - Cash Management
Title of the position
Treasury Services Specialist Relationship Management IC2 (Grade J)
Treasury Services, London
Department / Team Overview
The Relationship Manager (RM) will be a key member of the team
supporting key aspects of clients’ existing Treasury Services relationship with BNY Mellon in the region, and identifying new clients.
The RM will be responsible for:
- monitoring client relationship and revenue profile,
- developing a global client plan for retentive marketing efforts and revenue growth,
- jointly coordinating delivery of service among functional groups,
- coordinating responses to escalated client inquiries,
- providing support to clients around strategic and tactical projects,
- providing contract and document review,
- negotiating new business agreements and coordinating fulfilment of compliance, legal and other internal requirements.
Head of Relationship Management – UK, Ireland & the Nordics
Overall responsibility (overview of the role)
The RM will support existing business and solicit new business for Treasury Services across the full range of products covering payments, collections, trade, liquidity management, FX and information reporting. The RM will coordinate responses to any client related inquiries and will provide support to clients around tactical projects, KYC and AML enquiries.
The RM will be part of a team based in London.
Key areas of responsibility:
The RM will:
- Support existing clients
- Identify new opportunities
- Present opportunities to the Treasury Services BAC for their review and approval
- Respond to any queries related to the KYC Centre of Expertise, Compliance, Anti-money Laundering Committee and Credit
Skills and experience (necessary and desired skills and experience required):
- This is a client facing role with regular interaction with clients covering Banks, NBFIs and/or Corporates.
- Ability to understand client needs as part of the Treasury Services business model is essential.
- Good presentation, interpersonal and commercial skills are a key requirements for this position.
- Good understanding of Treasury Services business and interlinking with other areas of the company would be a benefit.
- Intermediate analytical skills are required to assess prospects/client needs with appropriate solutions.
- The role requires broad representation of the business in external and internal situations, in the identification and delivery of innovative solutions to meet client needs.
- BA or BS degree in business, economics or finance or equivalent experience is required.
- Proficiency in English is essential; knowledge of other languages would be beneficial.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Internal Jobcode: 70060
Organization: TS Sales-HR07024
Requisition Number: 1818042