BNY Mellon Careers
Representative, Data Management Quantitative Analysis
- Working in team to deliver best possible data management service to our Clients.
- Provide accurate asset pricing of all exchange traded assets & fixed income securities.
- Perform daily checking of foreign exchange rates, manual price input, price exception validation, mark to market pricing and stale price review for a variety of clients.
- Monitors pricing feeds and performs data maintenance.
- Extensive training package on financial markets, securities, systems, international vendors.
- Gaining proficient knowledge around different securities.
- Familiarise with corporate culture.
- Working and learning from professionals.
- Multiple behavioural training.
QualificationsRequirements to apply:
- At least advanced English proficiency
- Highly motivated
- Willing to learn and work within the team
- General knowledge around economy, financial markets and securities
- Full time contract of employment
- Location: Aquarius Building ul. Swobodna 3
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom. Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Internal Jobcode: 70130
Organization: Securities Data Mgt-HR07081
Requisition Number: 1818082