BNY Mellon Careers
Strategy & Analytics Group Manager, Operations
As the strategy and analytics team leader, you will be responsible for accelerating, innovating, and improving productivity for our clients, products, and employees.
In addition to execution, this group partners across the bank to refine strategic efficiency priorities (e.g. automation strategy, BNYM role as a key contributor to the US financial market infrastructure etc.). You will work with both the Operations and Finance leadership teams to assess complex business and process issues, identify actionable opportunities for improvement, and quantify bottom line financial impact of recommendations. The lead will:
- Oversee multiple projects, each of which have discrete problem-solving workstreams for which you will ultimately be responsible for delivering results
- Serve variously as an individual strategic advisor, a project lead, or enlisting a full team from one of the supporting businesses we are engaged with, depending on need
- Advise on, or assist in creating, metrics needed to measure overall improvement
- Set overall Operations strategy (3-5 year view), conceiving and proposing initiatives against the strategy, and aligning teams and work plans to execute
- Facilitate leadership discussions and investigatory interviews
- Structure and analyze various data sources to build a basis for decision making
- Syndicate recommendations and advocate for appropriate funding for strategic priorities
- Manage team of 3-5 associate/analysts
- BS/BA required;
- 10-15 years of overall experience preferred, with 3-5+ years consulting experience with a management consulting firm or an internal consulting function preferred
- · Experience in process improvement, particularly within an operations environment
- · Ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects and tasks
- · Proficient in Excel, Powerpoint
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 70153
Requisition Number: 1818160