BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Representative, Corporate Actions
- Serves as a lead in supporting the execution of mandatory and voluntary corporate action-related custody and accounting processing, processing liability notices, processing and allocating dividend and interest payments, and processing class action suits.
- Assists in communicating needs and issues internally with operating areas and externally with clients.
- Supports and completes client inquiries and requests.
- Often assists others with more complex requests.
- Reviews reconciliations of client holdings versus agent holdings to ensure accurate corporate action transaction processing.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and develops action plans for implementation.
- Audits event files for all relevant documentation and recordkeeping requirements.
- Provides coaching and feedback to junior staff. Identifies, investigates and resolves escalated and/or complex problems in client accounts or company records.
- Trains staff in technical tools and skills as well as specific internal or external client support activities to maximize their contribution to the team and ensure compliance with company policies and industry regulations.
- Serves as a team lead for a small corporate actions team.
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
- Supports the achievement of team objectives.
- High School/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in financial services processing and corporate actions preferred.
- Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Merseyside-Liverpool
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70455
Organization: Pershing International-HR16947
Requisition Number: 1818179