BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Fund Accountant
- Conduct accounting services on behalf of assigned clients and moderately complex funds including determining net asset values, calculating fund performance, allocating expenses and preparing reports.
- Perform Fund/Client Accounting responsibilities in the areas of driving Service Improvement plans, targeting efficiencies, enhancing processes and specialist review functions.
- Check the work of more junior team members.
- Responsible for cash and asset reconciliations related to more intricate accounts or transactions within assigned funds.
- Perform reconciliation of account expenses for more complex transactions and ensures they are allocated appropriately.
- Escalate atypical transactions to senior team members.
- Draft reports for clients regarding the performance of funds.
- May review first draft reports completed by more junior staff.
- Interact with clients in answering questions regarding fund reports and accounting processes.
- May have people management responsibilities in some geographies.
- Contribute to the achievement of team objectives.
Bachelor degree in accounting and experience is required. At least 5 years of relevant work experience preferred. Fund Accounting/Big 4 accounting firm experience preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70509
Organization: Glb Inst Acctg Risk Solutions-HR14005
Requisition Number: 1818246