BNY Mellon Careers
Lead Representative, Data Management and Quantitative Analysis (Eagle)
- Oversees the workflow of a Data Management and Quantitative Analysis support team.
- Performs day-to-day operational support, including monitor client file activity on Eagle PACE environment from various sources such as the BNYM, market data sources and/or client.
- Reviews complex cases to triage issues and troubleshoot root causes.
- Oversees and quality assures workflow of teammates of Data Management and Quantitative Analysis support staff in identifying data violations, exceptions, or occurrences exceeding the tolerance threshold. Monitors work in process to maximize productivity and quality to meet deadlines and daily goals.
- Researches and resolves issues that have been escalated by colleagues.
- Manages data on Eagle’s systems and ensures information is accurate.
- Ensures document maintenance and summarization processes and procedures are implemented appropriately.
- Recommends software enhancements and upgrades to improve efficiency.
- Responsible for collaborating with other team members on daily activities around preparing charts, graphs or reports.
- Answers questions, advises on client activity improvements and provides input on thought processes and decision making.
- Responds to data-related questions from internal and external clients and helps provide solutions.
- Ensures that all customer responses are thoroughly documented and verified.
- Serves as a work coordinator for a team of Data Management and Quantitative Analysis support staff.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2-6 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in the financial industry preferred
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70656
Organization: AS Eagle Cloud And EMS-HR06432
Requisition Number: 1818259