BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Specialist, Data Management & Quantitative Analysis
Specialist Data Management and Quantitative Analysis based in Wroclaw, Poland, is a member of the Report Response and Measurement team in ERDAR Operations. Report Response supports internal clients who rely on our risk aggregation database capabilities, and is part of ERDAR Operations’ expanding global presence strategy. The role will provides more in-depth support on more complicated requests of users and stakeholders (Internal Clients) on issues questions and tasks related to customer support. Person will be responsible to create information visualisations to represent important data.
- Become a data expert in area of Risk aggregated information
- Design, build and maintain information dashboards in BI tools – Tableau, Jaspersoft
- Create consistent, up-to-date, informative and usable documentation
- Closely cooperate with IT partners and business stakeholders in area of new and existing services
- Participate in the end-to-end information delivery process, from requirements gathering till users’ trainings and future enhancements creation
- Analyse data using SQL language
- Perform quality control procedures to ensure accuracy of data;
- Uses technology tools to conduct analyses.
- As an advanced user, may do some light programming or system configuration in order set up sophisticated models or algorithms.
- Works with management to evaluate and select the most appropriate technologies.
- Interprets findings, prepares standard and ad-hoc reports and delivers results to management and/or other leaders.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years experience preferred.
- Experience in quantitative finance and technology preferred.
- Expert knowledge of Tableau and SQL language (Oracle PL\SQL preferred)
- Very good knowledge of database, data warehouse, data processing and data manipulation concepts
- Experience with system enhancement, design and testing.
- Ability to design effective data visualizations in reports and dashboards that identify trends.
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Internal Jobcode: 70124
Requisition Number: 1818286