BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Analyst, Administration & Planning
BNY Mellon Science is the strategic centre of excellence for quantitative and analytical work within Bank of New York Mellon delivering valuable insight and risk quantification across the firm.
Senior Analyst, Administration & Planning based in Wroclaw, Poland, is a member of the Report Response and Measurement team in ERI Operations. Report Response supports internal clients who rely on our risk aggregation database capabilities, and is part of ERI Operations’ expanding global presence strategy. The role provides in-depth support on more complicated requests of users and stakeholders (Internal Clients) on issues questions and tasks related to customer support.
- Under the direction of Managers for the area business or function supported or Lead Analyst, Admin & Planning, undertakes projects of moderate impact within the business or function.
- Provides support on projects and assists with implementation of policies, standards, and/or processes.
- Reviews the implementation status of multiple projects, tracks and provides feedback on progress through appropriate dashboards and ad-hoc reporting.
- Performs research and conducts data analysis to assist with strategic initiatives.
- Assists in communicating policies, standards, and processes within the business or function.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives
- Works with a range of data sources and colleagues within Global Risk, supports senior leaders with project and programme implementation cooperating with stakeholders around the organisation to execute projects.
- Work across projects and stakeholders to identify efficiencies and bring people together to improve overall execution and implementation.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Ability to work with senior level stakeholders
- Program and project information is often sensitive, discretion and competence with confidential data is required.
- Ability to multi-task and work with different priorities
- Ability to work independently
- Experience working with data and understanding it
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience required 2-3 years of experience in financial services or business partner function preferred;
- Experience in the securities industry is a plus.
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Internal Jobcode: 70699
Requisition Number: 1818288