BNY Mellon Careers
Securities Operations Control, Team Manager (Lead Control Analyst)
- Managing a team of Control analysts with responsibility for people management activities and the delivery of Securities Operations Control day to day processes
- Contributing to the provision of a MI framework within Global Securities Operations that effectively identifies areas of potential risk
- Interrogating and collating data from multiple sources to produce timely and high quality MI
- Analysing MI to identify areas of potential risk and escalating issues or concerns to management in a timely manner
- Analysing MI to provide actionable insights that can be used to influence decisions and drive change
- To deliver continuous improvement to the effectiveness and efficiency of MI production.
- Questioning practices and procedures and providing appropriate challenge of potential risk/ control issues
- Managing monthly Senior Management Risk Review meetings
- Supporting the business in delivering key projects and business change
- Identifying opportunities to improve processes and controls within GSO and delivering effective solutions
- Maintaining effective working relationships with all lines of defence to promote and improve the understanding of Securities Operations Controls role in the organisation
- Building constructive and supportive working relationships to aid in the delivery of Securities Operations Controls Strategy
- Monitoring and tracking of internal/ external reviews within Global Securities Operations and tracking the resolution of findings
- Direct management responsibility for a team of Control Analysts
- Responsibility for the accurate and timely delivery of Securities Operations processes
QualificationsBachelors degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience required. Experience in the securities or financial services industry is preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater Manchester-Manchester
Internal Jobcode: 70322
Organization: Securities Service Delivery-HR06423
Requisition Number: 1818370