BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Customer Processing Analyst
The Identity & Access Management team is a key part of the Governance, Risk and Security group within Pershing Technology. The team is responsible for designing, implementing and operating controls to prevent unauthorised access to IT applications and information. The team provisions access for internal users and external clients to over 20 critical IT applications. By ensuring that access requests are fully approved, comply with our Information Security Policies and are provisioned in a timely manner, we can protect our clients and our business.
The Senior Analyst:
- Communicates with internal and external stakeholders over the phone and by email to complete system access requests, advise on correct access control procedures and help diagnose access related issues.
- Coordinates regular access recertification reviews to ensure that users only have the access they need to perform their role and that leavers’ access is removed in a timely manner.
- Generates regular and ad-hoc system access reports and manipulates data using MS Excel.
- Liaises with colleagues in Technology and business areas to solve access related issues and investigates potential information security incidents.
- Integrates knowledge of IT applications and Information Security Policies to comply with access control standards, segregation of duties, data privacy regulations, etc.
- Supports Projects to implement changes to IT applications, provides advice on access management controls and configures UAT Testing accounts.
- Supports ongoing audits of access controls and provides documented procedures and examples of access requests to audit, to evidence that we are well controlled.
- Proven track record of delivering excellent client service.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage own deadlines and workloads.
- Ability to adapt to change and use initiative to overcome challenges.
- 2+ years experience in an IT support role and has an interest in gaining further exposure to Information Security and Identity & Access Management.
- Preferably, holds a BTEC/NVQ certificate or Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computing or a related subject.
- Preferably, has experience or knowledge or Microsoft Windows Active Directory, or Microsoft Azure AD.
- Experience of working in the financial services sector is a plus
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Pershing provides critical business process, financial and technology solutions for financial organizations around the globe. We operate behind the scenes to power transformational change for broker-dealers, registered investment advisors, independent financial advisers, hedge fund and '40 Act fund managers and individual investors. We strive to be innovators, developing open architecture technology and financial solutions to support our customers' growth. We advocate on behalf of our customers and help them respond to regulatory reform and drive positive outcomes for our industry and investors. From our core business as an industry-leading trade execution, clearing and custody provider, we have evolved into a global multifaceted firm that provides investment solutions, forward-thinking technology-driven efficiencies, practice management and service excellence.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Merseyside-Liverpool
Job: Customer/Client Service
Internal Jobcode: 60089
Organization: Pershing International-HR16947
Requisition Number: 1818380