BNY Mellon Careers
Specialist, Clt Reporting/Perf
- Responsible for overall RFP activities for both new mandates and existing businesses.
- Proactively manage RFP process and enhance the quality in order to win new mandates and to maintain good business relationships with the existing clients and consultants.
- Raise innovative ideas to respond to the increasing demand from the clients for various types of products and their quality.
- Lead the entire RFP processes by closely communicating with the sales team members - retail, institutional and pension - and some other internal parties.
- Communicate and negotiate with boutiques and some other outside parties.
- Collaborate with the above mentioned various parties to submit high quality RFPs within the deadline.
- Other RFP related matters such as organizing information, data etc.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-10 years of experience in RFP
- Team player
- Fluency in Japanese and English (High skill in reading and writing is a must because most of RFPs include Japanese and English translations. Fluent in listening and speaking is preferable.)
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Japan-Tokyo-To-Tokyo
Job: Asset Management
Internal Jobcode: 70094
Organization: IM APAC-HR11404
Requisition Number: 1818415