BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Front-End Developer
EMEA AST Development
We are assembling a development team to execute the EMEA AST’s strategy aiming to radically reshape the technology landscape in Asset Servicing by leveraging some of the latest&greatest technology and architectural principles. The whole development team is going to be placed in Wroclaw, including Dev Manager and Business Analyst and they will be busy with re-engineering from the ground up some of the most critical systems within the Asset Servicing Technology to migrate them into the cloud and design with modern architectural principles in-mind (micro-services etc.)
- A chance to make a huge impact on the technology footprint and the way we develop code in AST
- Cross-functional team and strong inclination towards Agile techniques
- Committed seniors who want to make the world a better place ... or at least to change the world around them and leave some legacy
- Technically proficient developers who see themselves as technical leaders or even who wants to move into management at some point in their career as this team will be a focal points of all the AST endeavors in the near future
What you will do:
- Design and implement green field web application in Angular.
- Perform hands-on development tasks on daily basis
- Use effectively modern development approaches such as functional reactive programming, redux architecture, micro service architecture etc.
- Be significant part of entire SDLC process (frequently working on backend side as well)
What we expect from you:
- Proven software design skills
- Very accurate knowledge and deep understanding of frontend technologies such as Angular, HTML5 and CSS
- Excitement for the latest trends in modern web development
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Have strong motivation to introduce myriad of own ideas and approaches
- Strong professional experience with Angular development with Typescript
- Professional experience with REST architecture
- Experience with functional/functional reactive programming
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen on to learning new technologies
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60172
Organization: Asset Servicing Technology-HR07302
Requisition Number: 1818437