BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Representative, Trading Services
The Team is responsible for transaction processing and manager set-up & connectivity. Provides client service and support to internal and external clients on a daily basis, including product knowledge and technical assistance, problem resolution, and account transaction or managed account processing.
The following specialties are typically filled by experienced processors:
- Acts as a liaison with various trading desks and investment teams to support their business activities such as compliance, systems, finance and operating risk.
- Monitors positions and provides analytical or administrative support for trading functions.
- Serves as a connection between vendors and exchanges, testing for on-boarding of new clients as well as the migration of existing clients to new platforms.
- Completes and reviews all documents related to a particular transaction in complex product areas (may include derivatives or fixed-income).
- Provide trading support to money managers, advisors, broker dealers and internal Pershing Managed Investments employees for all day to day trading activities.
- Understanding managed account space, specifically Unified Managed Accounts and Separately Managed Accounts.
- Manage the model implementations for client directed programs.
- Work with various custodial trade desks to execute orders.
- Daily client contact to institute ad-hoc program changes as defined by the IBD.
- Monitor drift for multiple client programs to ensure that the accounts remain within the program specific drift parameters.
- Responsible for exception processing of orders, monitoring trade corrections and order rejects, handling of trade losses and resolving discrepancies in established timeframes.
- Respond to client inquiries in a timely manner.
- Strict adherence to department policies and procedures is critical due to increased risk and exposure to the firm as a result of trade errors.
- Provides quality client service and support to clients on a daily basis, including phone interaction, more complex problem resolution and account transaction processing in a timely manner.
- Responsible for order execution, pricing and contract completion
- Records trades within systems
- Responds to client on various trade issues and works to resolve trade errors in a timely manner
- Handles internal and external clients inquiries and complaints; prepares written and verbal responses
- Assists with account reporting requirements
- No direct reports
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
- Good attention to detail, prioritisation and time management required
- Client focussed with a willingness to understand and assist with client queries
- Unit trust dealing experience desirable
- Understanding of unit trusts desirable
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience working in a financial services regulated environment desirable (Financial Conduct Authority, Central Bank of Ireland or the Jersey Financial Services Commission)
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Merseyside-Liverpool
Internal Jobcode: 70642
Organization: Pershing International-HR16947
Requisition Number: 1818606