BNY Mellon Careers
Third Party Governance (TPG) – Third Party Oversight Sr. Specialist
The Third Party Governance (TPG) - Third Party Oversight Senior Specialist works directly for the Head of Third Party Administration and Oversight and helps manage projects, emerging issues, and executive meetings. This is a highly visible role and the Senior Specialist will need to work closely with senior executives across the company.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
Manage any assigned Third Party Oversight related strategy, compliance and control projects:
* Determine the scope, resources, timelines
* Obtain approval for the project
* Create project plans, and
* Execute and report on project
Manage any assigned Third Party Oversight related emerging issues
* Determine the stakeholders and identify the root causes
* Determine options to solve the issue
* Obtain approvals for plan of action
* Execute on the plan of action
Manage Third Party Administration and Oversight Executive Meetings and updates
* Lead the monthly business review with senior executives
- Working with group managers, prepare the business review deck
- Manage the follow-up tasks list
- Ensure that nothing is dropped
* Produce weekly group performance report that goes to senior executives
* Help the Head of Third Party Administration and Oversight manage the group budget
Assist in Third Party Oversight Staff Development:
* Assist the Head of Third Party Administration and Oversight in keeping the group employee satisfaction high
* Manage the weekly staff meetings and follow-up action items
* Help produce weekly group newsletter to employees
* Manage the monthly learning and collaboration sessions to keep the group informed of changes
* Arrange for senior executives to have coffee chats, lunch meetings, and other meet & greet sessions with employees; manage group townhalls
* Manage the monthly group employee survey to determine employee hot spots and take actions to resolve those hot spots
* Develop close relationships with employees in the group
* Be the conduit for group employees to share their feedback with senior executives
This will be an ideal role for an ambitious, energetic, go-getter, who welcomes challenges and is not afraid of hard work and long hours (when needed) and views this role as a proving ground for promotional opportunities.
* 7-10 years of total work experience is preferred
* 1-3 years of Strategy or Management Consulting experience is strongly preferred
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience is required
* MBA from a top institute is strongly preferred
* Outstanding PowerPoint skills and strong Excel skills are required
* Strong analytical and quantitative skills are required
* Process optimization experience is preferred, but not required
* Project management experience is preferred, but not required
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Finance helps our internal clients outperform over time. At BNY Mellon, Finance serves our internal clients by providing world-class accounting operations and control and decision support while instituting world-class change management. Global Procurement is responsible for establishing the programs to acquire products and services for BNY Mellon by employing deep category knowledge and commodity expertise, coupled with an understanding of the needs of our businesses and business partner groups. The Corporate Treasury group is responsible for managing the investment portfolios and the liquidity and capital positions of the various subsidiary banks and of BNY Mellon.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Delaware-Wilmington
Internal Jobcode: 85238
Organization: BNY Mellon CAO-HR16507
Requisition Number: 1818639