The Third Party Governance (TPG) - Third Party Oversight Specialist works directly for the Head of Third Party Administration and Oversight and helps with executive meetings, projects, and emerging issues. This is a highly visible role and the Specialist will work closely with senior executives.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Help with any assigned Third Party Oversight related strategy, compliance and control projects
- Help manage any assigned Third Party Oversight related emerging issues
- Own the pen for all executive presentations
- Help manage Third Party Administration and Oversight Executive Meetings and updates
- Support the monthly business review with senior executives
- Support in producing weekly group performance report to senior executives
- Assist the Head of Third Party Administration and Oversight in keeping the group employee satisfaction high
- Help manage the weekly staff meetings and follow-up action items
- Help produce weekly group newsletter to employees
- Help manage the monthly learning and collaboration sessions to keep the group informed of changes
- Help arrange for senior executives to have coffee chats, lunch meetings, and other meet & greet sessions with employees; manage group townhalls
- Help manage the monthly group employee survey to determine employee hot spots
This will be an ideal role for an ambitious, energetic, go-getter, who welcomes challenges and is not afraid of hard work and long hours (when needed) and views this role as a proving ground for promotional opportunities.
* 5-7 years of total work experience preferred
* 1+ years of Strategy or Management Consulting experience is strongly preferred
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience is required
* Excellent PowerPoint skills and strong Excel skills are highly preferred
* Strong analytical skills are preferred
* Candidates with a strong desire to produce outstanding output, as a way to differentiate and make a case for their own career advancement are preferred
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Finance helps our internal clients outperform over time. At BNY Mellon, Finance serves our internal clients by providing world-class accounting operations and control and decision support while instituting world-class change management. Global Procurement is responsible for establishing the programs to acquire products and services for BNY Mellon by employing deep category knowledge and commodity expertise, coupled with an understanding of the needs of our businesses and business partner groups. The Corporate Treasury group is responsible for managing the investment portfolios and the liquidity and capital positions of the various subsidiary banks and of BNY Mellon.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Delaware-Wilmington
Internal Jobcode: 85237
Organization: BNY Mellon CAO-HR16507
Requisition Number: 1818640