BNY Mellon Careers
Spec'st Bus. Process Analyst,
Specialist Business Process Analyst
As a member of the IT Asset Management Team (ITAM), the Process Analyst would participate and/or lead a wide array of activities supporting the improvement of processes and procedures for the Software Asset Management Program. Additional responsibilities include;
· Manage the implementation of the software maintenance renewal application, includes identification of new software, renewal of existing, updating contracts, performing renewal validation and confirm contract ownership.
· Support a defined list of vendors for business as usual activities to onboard entitlements, create a history of layered maintenance, create an Excel importer and link entitlements to contractsManage the team mailbox on a rotational basis to support software licensing requests
· Software Lifecycle subject matter expert
· Discover underlying business needs to be addressed and information related to the Software Asset Management-related projects through interaction with Key Stakeholders participating in the Software Asset Management program.
· Perform basic Project Management for Enterprise-wide Software Asset Management Initiatives
· Liaison between IT Asset Management team, Development Team or other supporting teams for systems enhancements
· Implement Software Asset Management policy, procedures and processes
· Performs reactive and proactive processes and activities required to design, implement, maintain, and improve the compliance and performance of operations processes on complex projects. May allocate/coordinate work within a team/project.
· Performs complex data mining, trend analysis, metric and report production, process maturity and compliance assessment, process flow charting, and iterative process activities (e.g. validity checks, change reviews, data quality checks, and process reviews).
· Identifies and defines the sequence or procedural workflow of process activities and tasks.
· Creates process requirements, reviews functional requirements, validates solutions, coordinates and participates in testing, coordinates and participates in process rollouts for complex or multiple enhancements.
· Engages with stakeholders that cross multiple functionalities for process development, implementation, and support. Investigates and methodically analyzes, diagnoses and resolves any suspected or reported performance issues, questions, incidents, or problems identified through monitoring activities.
· Identifies, measures and records the Organizations, Process, and Performers current-state performance results to establish the baseline measurement for performance improvement initiatives.
Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, 6-8 years of related experience required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Internal Jobcode: 45140
Organization: Office of the CIO-HR06033
Requisition Number: 1818666