BNY Mellon Careers
Specialist, Enterprise Risk
- Implements standard projects focused on ongoing management/maintenance of the enterprise-wide risk management frameworks that establish policies, protocols and procedures for aggregating and analyzing risk data, assessing risk data and implementing improvements.
- Assists more senior professionals with the evaluation of existing processes to appropriately address control gaps and assess, monitor and report on risks inherent to the industry.
- Contributes to the organization's compliance with the enterprise risk management framework by triaging risks and assisting with the development of processes and controls to manage risks, monitoring the control environment, remediating deficiencies, monitoring activities with moderate degrees of risk potential and increasing organizational awareness of the risk management framework.
- Supports cross-functional efforts to promote a strong risk culture. Contributes to the development of cross-risk reporting for management on outputs of risk management activities.
- Builds relationships with organizational managers to increase the likelihood that risk-related deliverables, issue resolution and implementation of improvements will be completed on time.
- Escalates issues to more senior professionals.
- No direct reports.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Modified based upon local regulations/requirements.
- Bachelor s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 5-7 years of total work experience preferred.
- Business Analytics or Risk, Financial or Regulatory Reporting background preferred.
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Internal Jobcode: 85194
Requisition Number: 1818725