BNY Mellon Careers
Regulatory Reporting Accountant (Accountant III - Finance)
- Production of EMEA external regulatory, statistical and liquidity returns within prescribed regulatory deadlines. These reporting deadlines have frequencies of daily, monthly, quarterly, half yearly, yearly and ad hoc
- Production of internal regulatory reporting for business management and decision making.
- Work in a strong operational control environment for data production and reporting e.g. certification, analytical review and checklists are carried out to the required level. Adherence to regulatory governance policies
- Work with other functional and business areas e.g. Treasury, Risk, Compliance, Legal and Business line management in the production of regulatory returns.
- Projects to support the business in its objectives as regards to regulatory reporting and compliance with new regulatory rules and advisory work on business changes and restructures.
- Provide support, advice and education to the business and business partners departments on the impact of new business and new regulatory rules
- Other: Stay abreast of legislative and regulatory developments, as well as maintain their knowledge of External Reporting requirements and procedures. Perform other functions as required from time-to-time.
- Newly qualified accountant or qualified through experience
- Regulatory reporting experience preferable
- Deadline driven with a strong attention to detail
- Experience of a fast moving, complex, highly controlled, multi-national/ functional organization
- Analytical with an inquisitive/challenging mind set
- Controls experience essential
- Significant experience of accounting systems and processes (e.g. strong user of excel)
- Data analytical experience desirable. #LI-KB1
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater Manchester-Manchester
Internal Jobcode: 32218
Requisition Number: 1818769